PvP and new players

• So, im just killing some mobs near the city, then Holya secundus AGAIN come to me and trying to reskill. I dont get this, i have nothing what can be usefull for him. I bet he just fap about dat kill counter, even if 99% of that kills are new players like me. It is impossible to do some progress as a new player with this system, I suggest to make some new player protection or something...

• @Lucifer said:

So, im just killing some mobs near the city, then Holya secundus AGAIN come to me and trying to reskill. I dont get this, i have nothing what can be usefull for him. I bet he just fap about dat kill counter, even if 99% of that kills are new players like me. It is impossible to do some progress as a new player with this system, I suggest to make some new player protection or something...

hes just a lame player and wants the easy kill credit to make himself look better.. honestly its a bad feature in the game anyone under atleast 70 skill points in weapon skill, magery etc there main fighting skill shouldn't be able to give people with 100 skill points or 700 max a kill count... i think always should be a option to kill anyone but bad players shouldnt be able to get kill credits off newb players it just drives new player away from the game which sux..

hang in there though lucifer it does get better i promise

• if you need a clan talk to clavicus he can add you too damage inc if ur a laid back guy.. we are a very laid back clan that has a great time killing low lifes like that :)

• "hes just a lame player and wants the easy kill credit to make himself look better"

Holy shit the blatant hypocrisy... Just a week ago you were spawn killing me while I was killing skeletons. Four out of my five pvp deaths were from this incident alone. Pathetic!

I'd avoid any invite from these Damage Inc scrubs, they specialize in griefing new players such as yourself, don't be what you hate.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Ummm, I'm new and trying to slowly learn the game when work/life permits and I've been killed many times. Do I ever cry? NO, this is PvP, what part of that does no one NOT get?

@Sicarii said:

Ummm, I'm new and trying to slowly learn the game when work/life permits and I've been killed many times. Do I ever cry? NO, this is PvP, what part of that does no one NOT get?

QF mother fucking E

I have no clue what that means

quoted for emphasis... ie someone finally has the right mindset

• So yeah PvP is part of the game, but giving a player who is artifact geared and i have 0 chance in dueling him, option to kill a newbie, 5 times in a row and rob a whole scale set which is useless for artifact geared playerbut useful for me, is very very bad experience. M8 player is a dck whos need feel of have advantage above someone masking it as posiblity of carrying few silk clothes.

• @Lucifer said:

So yeah PvP is part of the game, but giving a player who is artifact geared and i have 0 chance in dueling him, option to kill a newbie, 5 times in a row and rob a whole scale set which is useless for artifact geared playerbut useful for me, is very very bad experience. M8 player is a dck whos need feel of have advantage above someone masking it as posiblity of carrying few silk clothes.

This is why they're introducing the reputation system before or right when Link Realms hits Steam Early Access because the type of behavior your describe will literally obliterate 90% of new players and basically turn this game into the already baron landscape it is ( thousands of keys out there and only 45 people online at peak) if not worse. Free for all pvp isn't about skill, fun or anything to that extent. It just fosters a very toxic environment and makes the game a glowing beacon for new players to avoid.

Yes, we understand what pvp is, and 1-2 shotting newbies isn't pvp, neither is reskiling/camping. Then again, breathing qualifies as living in the same comparison I suppose.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.