A bit of Brazilian vision

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Hello I'm making this post for some thanks and criticisms about our so beloved game.
    I am leader of the Guild BRAZILIAN (Sons of Jah), our guild has about 10 common play 10 casual, face many problems in the game as the large amount of PK led the UFO and other guilds over our real fight 'and the UFO I like the players of the UFO leaves very polite, especially the Last Dark King, however we die and we lost many dungeons to them, they stir our game placing us in PVP thing we love.
    I lost time and money with LinkRealms because I really like the game and want to not stop playing, however it is difficult to play something where all of the wrong example to ping the Brazilian and very large, we suffer greatly from it mainly in pvp.
    Another thing is the lack of market among players that really bother me too much, I believe that an idea could leave a char logged in with an open grocery store would be too much, as in some exeplo MMO games (Ragnarok and Priston Tale)
    I believe developer are working a lot in the game however certain percisao of some urgency since a SandBox without a market is complicated.

Good was what I meant, I love the game and the players and hope to see the LinkRealms as a great game.

tanks
    By Sativao the magician.

• One thing more... we are like 1/3 of the population of the game ... or more...

• the problem is simple, game coding its hard, and have only one to coding.

i really tryed give a help too, but monopolize to maintain security is correct.

Need put patch to PK players drop itens on dead

I continue playing league of legends meanwhile

"Shitara" - C++ C# Pascal Developer

• @didibr said:

Need put patch to PK players drop itens on dead

This is Open PvP game, are you mad or what?

• Or maybe work hard to become strong. Earn argents, hunt pstones, trade, organize. You arent much different than us old players. It takes time and determination but you can catch up to us
    Don't give up friends

• @Myhal said:

Or maybe work hard to become strong. Earn argents, hunt pstones, trade, organize. You arent much different than us old players. It takes time and determination but you can catch up to us
    Don't give up friends

is actually pretty easy to catch up honestly.. ya few items are a bitch to get but ive only played a few weeks now and im gettin there pretty quick where i can stand toe to toe with the vet players

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.