Best leather to use for crafting?

• Hello, i want to ask what leather is best to craft a gear and where i can farm it? :)

• Does anyone actually use crafted gear?

• Sighs
    helpful advice.

• Thinking sturdy leather? Which drops off of bandit commanders and the raw unprocessed leather drops off of griffins from what I've seen. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :D

• @Dkuang said:

the raw unprocessed leather drops off of griffins

where do you find griffins?

• @Lucifer griffins spawn up north in the pvp/volcano zone. You see the yellow griffon icon on map, you'll be better off farming commanders for sturdy leather than heading up there. Commanders drop more leather, and its not in its raw form either.

• @Dkuang said:

You see the yellow griffon icon on map

Isn't it more like orange icon than yellow? :P Btw @rhavin if you want to hunt them, better stack some fire resistance. They hit quite hard without it.

• @vetro well its actually more of a gold/sunburst yellow than orange honestly. Is your monitor calibrated? :D Jokes aside, guess he gets the point but yes, @rhavin , you need fire resistance but again, going up to fight griffons is a waste of time for sturdy leather. Better off just doing commanders.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.