Bless Weapon Report

• Yesterday put " blessed " in my weapon. After that, a guy killed me and when resurrected the weapon disappeared.

And now? bola pra frente...

• ya happened to me with a chest peice..

Thank you for the report. Did you manage to get back to your body before someone looted it? We are trying to determine whether or not a player looted your weapon, or if it simply vanished upon death.

• believe mine got looted.. but item was blessed like this guys was

Where did you have the weapon before you died? Was it equipped, inside your main inventory bag or inside of a container/bag within your main inventory bag? Also, which weapon was it and was it poisoned or anything? Every bit of info will helps!

• My weapon was equipped, then some random guy killed me but i didnt came back to see my body...

• @Pain said:

Where did you have the weapon before you died? Was it equipped, inside your main inventory bag or inside of a container/bag within your main inventory bag? Also, which weapon was it and was it poisoned or anything? Every bit of info will helps!

mine was a vest peice and i was wearing it

Do either of you remember exactly how many charges you had on the item(s) lost? We are currently unable to reproduce this bug on our end. Is it a possibility that you unknowingly ran out of charges?

• @Pain said:

Do either of you remember exactly how many charges you had on the item(s) lost? We are currently unable to reproduce this bug on our end. Is it a possibility that you unknowingly ran out of charges?

mine was fairly new bless was first time i died with it.. believe there was 11 charges on it.

• @Crusader1 said:

@Pain said:

mine was fairly new bless was first time i died with it.. believe there was 11 charges on it.

uncommon scroll bless.. if that helps

• mine had 14 charges, and it was the first time i died before the blessing..

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.