Make Linkrealms a better game: ban this person

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Really? I was just showing how the chat system censors everything by typing astricks like this **** you noob. Die you piece of *****.

I aplologize for trolling sorry. Won't happen again.

Is that really the Chat in Linkrealms? Well i think im out then. Was waiting for a community driven game for ages, but if that is what the community looks like im not interested anymore. Other publisher avoid such things by banning them out, because that is a huge reason why people not want to play such games anymore. Toxic people like the ones in the Screenshot will destroy the Playerbase of a game and should NOT be allowed to even touch the beta. Beta also is a way to catch new players and to increase the playerbase (merchandise). This is bad publicity and should be dealed with soonish.

fyi blue giraffe been banned once already, no idea for what but looking at the chat i guess it's pretty obvious

I was literally joking at the fact that the profanity filter blocks everything you can't even say Jesus, but you can say Allah.

Sorry for pulling your chains buddy.

• Blue Giraffe is a really unnecessarily angry player the few times I've seen him in-game. Probably lonely, needs to get laid I reckon :P. No point taking his shit to heart guys he needs somewhere to let off his steam obviously. ^^

• Its just chat.... Sure its rude. But i think you are throwing a hissy fit just because you want to see someone get in trouble. Ya its rude. But cant you just put the person on ignore? I dont get why you would want to save the screen and tattle and try to get someone in trouble when you can just ignore them. Seems a bit pathetic to even waste your time. Kinda like a tattle tell over something trivial.

I dont get why you would want to ban someone permanently over something like this.

Does the game have a jail in game that the admin's can lock you in?

• @dirtpoor said:

Its just chat.... Sure its rude. But i think you are throwing a hissy fit just because you want to see someone get in trouble. Ya its rude. But cant you just put the person on ignore? I dont get why you would want to save the screen and tattle and try to get someone in trouble when you can just ignore them. Seems a bit pathetic to even waste your time. Kinda like a tattle tell over something trivial.

I dont get why you would want to ban someone permanently over something like this.

Does the game have a jail in game that the admin's can lock you in?

Hi dirtpoor, just to make things clear, the player who got banned in this case - permanently - is not in this forum conversation, and he hasn't been banned for something he wrote, but for repeatedly exploiting a bug to kill new players in a safe area - even after he did it once and got warned. Our policy - as most developers - is of zero tolerance against bug exploiting.

See you tomorrow in game!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.