My whole chracter is bugged!

• Gauge here, my whole character is bugged, its like i am in god mode. I cant attack anything and nothing can attack me, as well when i try and pick up items, even if im right on them. it says "too far away.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Have you re-logged?

• many many times

• Also i cant get into any dungeons.

• Sounds like safe mode, something the devs can toggle on and off in any player while in game.

• @Gauge said:

Gauge here, my whole character is bugged, its like i am in god mode. I cant attack anything and nothing can attack me, as well when i try and pick up items, even if im right on them. it says "too far away.

Hi Gauge, how long have you been having this issue? Is it always like that, or only during some game sessions?

Your issues are likely due to strong connectivity issues you are having. Since the Linkrealms client allows you to take several steps without being rolled back if the server hasn't received notice (something we have to improve), you might think that you have moved, but actually you haven't due to high latency / packet loss. Therefore, you cannot attack mobs and pick up items simply because... Your character is actually not there.

Whenever this happens, try opening the windows command prompt (type "cmd" under the Start menu) and execute this command:

ping login.linkrealms.com -t

Let it run for a few seconds, then press ctrl+c to stop it. Is your latency low and stable, or high and jumpy?

• my ms goes from 147 to 188,when am moving in game char is stoping randomly,but all other actions accept moving work normally.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.