DILO A Linkrealms PVPER

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8ui7e1MVs

This video is boring. It shows how PVP is in Linkrealms and how some UFO members act in general when confronted with PVP.

*** zone hopping constantly***? no target nearest or next player? DILO A LR PVPER

You nerfed the shit out of frost mages when 10 UFO cried about them. How bout you fix zone hopping now?

BONUS FOOTAGE

https://youtu.be/XnlOj3bNgSc

Maybe 1 hr after this video was taken I found my friend Drego. Karma is a bitch... or should i say MGK is?

P.S. TY for the arty!

• I dont see whats wrong with someone undergeared/underskilled running away. PvP in LR is all about items and skills anyway isnt it.

And about realm hopping, people have whined for it, people are and people will. Buts its never gonna change, welcome to Linkrealms adapt or die :)

@sethlor said:

And about realm hopping, people have whined for it, people are and people will. Buts its gonna have to change, Linkrealms needs to adapt or it will die :)

fixed your post

BTW an easy solution is once a person zones over they cant zone back for 30 seconds or.. and i would prefer this.. if they zone back over too quickly their character explodes and gets moved to the upcoming pve server where this kid belongs and most of UFO

• Adding agro timer for hopping might be an option but 30 sec delay for x-realming may cause other issues. In both cases either attacker or runner will have serious disadvantanges so it should be balanced very carefully.

I am a new player as well and shiny geared people are camping farming spots or POIs for hours until you decide to leave or die. So instead of quit the game or wait for hours sometimes I do the same thing until the PK decides I dont worth his time. Or lure him to the end of the map. In both cases I get bored or annoyed and log off. Since theres no penalty for PKing we are, and we will use every tactic to avoid or mighty opponent :)

Doesnt really matter what templated people think about it. I would like to hear what they say if we switched our items /skills. There are plenty of end-game geared people around. I never saw them fighting each other, just running after lowbies :)

We might have a better balance after new criminal system.

Damage, Inc kills UFOs geared players on the regular. You don't see anyone elses geared players fighting each other because the pvp server basically has one huge alliance.

• Perhaps we should first have some color name schema where we all can cleary see if someone is a niceguy or a villian preferably combined with massive fame-malusses for attacking someone first that is way below your level before we cry about a good way to get rid of idiots attacking anyone without reason?

• @Clavicus man ur mostnoob and trash player in entire linkrealms,u show when it takes u almost five minutes to kill our most noob player who never pvps,when u dont stand a chancevs eny geared player,better dig a hole and dont go out of it.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

That you guys are even arguing about the fighting in this game is laughabale.
    watch the second video,typing to each other while "PvP"ing. Real intense let me tell ya

@Angeleyes whats laughable is you trying to jump me at bandits and nox plaguing yourself while im not moving. go post somewhere else scrub

@Gorstak stay mad DMG has you on farm status. I think we have an upcoming video with you as the starring attraction.

• @Clavicus yea bring four of your members to gank me,nothing else u can do.

@Gorstak thats because when you see the Damage, Inc on ur screen you run like the coward you are. Coward!

• @Clavicus stop trash talk,i sad many times i will fight enybody from your guild 1 v1 and i wont run,but thats not goa happen cas all of your membrs arecowards.

trust me you would have beat me wether i noxed myself or not . im a street rat and your iron man.

Clav why are you ALWAYS crying over UFO? You are always posting something that UFO is or is NOT doing. You need to understand that LIKE you ,they have their own way of game play.
    Does UFO get under your skin that bad? Well just so you understand this is ONLY a game and I don't see any reason why they game should be set to make YOU happy. Just grow up and put your big boy panties on. Geeez everytime i get on forums youre crying over UFO. Well we are nto going anywhere so live with it.

@AbbyNormal

Honestly its a pvp game and he likes having somone to be his "bad guy"

don't take what he says too seriously, he just needs enemies, thats all :). he actually loves it.

@Angeleyes said:

@AbbyNormal

Honestly its a pvp game and he likes having somone to be his "bad guy"

don't take what he says too seriously, he just needs enemies, thats all :). he actually loves it.

this

@AbbyNormal said:

Clav why are you ALWAYS crying over UFO? You are always posting something that UFO is or is NOT doing. You need to understand that LIKE you ,they have their own way of game play.
    Does UFO get under your skin that bad? Well just so you understand this is ONLY a game and I don't see any reason why they game should be set to make YOU happy. Just grow up and put your big boy panties on. Geeez everytime i get on forums youre crying over UFO. Well we are nto going anywhere so live with it.

Hello Game Master Pain how are you! I mean Guild Master Abby (MY BAD). Everything I say about UFO I have experienced in game. I am happy to see that you feel so strongly about my antagonizing posts that you have chose to reply to this thread. 95% of UFO members are scrubs that belong on the upcoming PVE server. All you have done as GM is ally every and any guild willing to do so to create a virtual PVE environment in the mount viscous area and around the rest of Linkrealms. Thats why a couple of your memebers wanted to leave. Because everywhere they go to PVP there are allies. A quick note. I would try not to talk bad about your members in chat.. you never know who is standing at the bank hiding take screenshots of your words.

Hopefully this post doesnt come off as crying to you!

Peace be with you! I hope to see you in game soon... although if I did you would just run away like the time you bailed on X Star in BW and didnt even bother to take a swing at us when we jumped you guys. If I was him I'd have left the guild that day. I guess the allure of Pstone farming is too great for him though.

@Clavicus WOW UFO really gets to you don't they LMAO. I see you haven't put those big boy panties on yet!

I don't know where you get it that I am a GM geez I wish i were, I would most likely put some big boy panties on you:) And I lead my guild MY WAY, and i don't pick and choose only the ones that pvp, sorry Clav it wont be in the near future that you will see that not everyone plays YOUR way.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.