Robes

• As all we know actually robes have no stats etc. and take 2 slots in inventory. In my oppinion it would be nice if robes would become part of cape in inventory, available only with 50 or even 100 sorc and have stats like other capes or just make them worth to use as 2 slots invenotry with nice buffs or sth.

Secondary: I reroled from mauler to sorcerer after BUFF? WTF? and it still suck and it's impossible to go to dungeon and train sorcerery cuz of that if I haven't got 100% for cast spell I would be for sure disturbed, if not disturbed then fizzle so let sorcerers train in their own houses with normal speed or give gains to spells with 100% chance to cast or there won't be any sorc soon cuz they can't do shit...EXAMPLE I was able to farm silk with 60 mauling but with nearly 85 sorc it's pain in ass to go anywhere ... (i won't write about pstone farming etc.)

• @Zammtz man i told u train stafffighting,if u wont then dont complain.

• I'm training staff fighting also but the problem is that it's painful to hunt with fizzling spells anyway :) it's big difference if you wear crystal aura arm or even scale leather than clothes and have to take hits on yourself :)

Actually marksmen are op their dmg is amazing with many arties buffing them and armor nearly don't lose durability becouse of ranged attacks when as mele you just MUST buy store repairing stuff not only for wep but for armor also becouse it lose durability in about 1 hour of hunting. Mage should be able to kill monsters before they reach them if they're so weak in clothes when marksmen can use superb items and are nearly unkillable + imba dmg. We just need more balance and I undestand that is just beta so I'll w8 for it :)

• Thank you for your feedback @Zammtz. We do have plans to add an additional equipment slot for robes that will stay aesthetic only, but if you are dressing a robe, it will hide whatever you are wearing below it :)

• But... you removed the invisible item slots from the cash shop because it was vitally important you be able to see what your opponent is wearing in PvP! Now they're going to get covered up with a robe anyways?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus @Roundwaters They need to add back the invisible item shop item back. Seeing what a person is wearing DETERS pvp.... If someone sees I'm geared to the teeth they just run away. If I/others could hide our gear we'd get more fights. Having a robe slot will cause the same thing but I'll be forced to wear a robe. At the very least we need a hide helm slot like we have for backpack and cloak.

• @Roundwaters said:

But... you removed the invisible item slots from the cash shop because it was vitally important you be able to see what your opponent is wearing in PvP! Now they're going to get covered up with a robe anyways?

The issue with invisible item slots in the PvP server is that they allow you to look completely naked, like a character who has just resurrected and lost everything, or is just spying on you, and so on. Having a robe which anyway shows your helmet, gloves, boots, cape is very different :) That being said, invisible item slots will be around in the PvE server, don't worry!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

You can't hide a weapon or staff with that item. People should have common sense. If a guy w a blood talon runs up to you or a staff equipped you should realize you are about to be attacked.

• Well, just add cosmetic slot, where you can equip cosmetic item available from in game store (even some badass looking robe) which will hide your true gear under it + when checking someones paperdoll, there should be same checkbox like in skills tab. You either want to show your gear to others or not.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.