Why's Last Dark King crying?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Gorstak @AbbyNormal

Cause he's always getting dunked on.

https://youtu.be/hpbWyJUBlzk

Stay easy my friend.

• @Clavicus u should be grateful cas am only one solo plyer who has guts to go vs u and your gang,and am not complaining but the thing that i sad still stands,that nobody from yourguild can kill me 1v1,which nobody did,and we killd u and your members plenty of times to,so gg.

Lol. The only time we lose to your guild is when we get zerged which has only happened one time. UFO is now on par with BR calling in numbers to have any chance of winning. As evidenced in the video Amnesiac would have had you but you ran away like the coward you are. Nobody can kill you 1v1 because nobody feels like running after you. Stay bad.

• @Clavicus sure man u never run or hide,if i did run from amnesiac he would show entire fight vs him not yust 1 min where i run true one realm,he cut it to not see when he turned to run true 5 realms,all the wey to his frend amused.

@Gorstak said:

@Clavicus u never run or hide,

I know man thats my point.

• @Clavicus said:

@Gorstak said:

@Clavicus u never run or hide=sarcasm.

I know man thats my point

@Clavicus u never run or hide=sarcasm.

• I wish mages didnt get 2 shot so I could properly fight you, it sounds like fun

@Myhal said:

I wish mages didnt get 2 shot so I could properly fight you, it sounds like fun

I wish mages would get fixed too. Then I could actually play my main instead of some cookie cutter warrior :(

@Myhal
    Two mages could drop 1 warrior just as fast. And I doubt I could two shot a Mage in decent gear

• @Amnesiac not when they have 70% resists to fire and shock lol, ever hit for 10's in pvp? I have 160 hp on Myhal, and have around 20 physical resists, two hits plus a few summons and im dead.

• Easy to fix thing: clothes got magic res like others armors have physic and others arms got resists like clothes physic so easy to balance :D - after this guild battles could get at least interesting with tactical fights or something

Second thing: block leaving pvp zones during fight after shield dissapear(pvp marked or something) so there won't be possibility to run like chicken

Third: stop taking it so seriouse it's just a F***ing game if we're enemies lets respect each other cuz without enemies there won't be any fun, don't act like kids ...(if you have problem if somebody gang u, kill or something go play tetris, mario etc. or other wow like game)

Btw: I hope there will be more european players after steam release cuz actually i don't have ppl to play with in typical hours for me so I can't do nearly anything cuz I'm usually solo and ganged, and still don't cry like a kid who lost his lolypop...

@Prometheus Casting impairment on clothes should be removed. There arent even cloth shoes to my knowledge (0% casting impairment). Warriors have a huge resist advantage, They get 2 pieces of crystal armor and have 42 slash 27 pierce and 30 crush. You are now almost halfway there to the melee resist cap with only 2 items. What artifacts do a mage get that are easily obtainable like that? None.. and on top of it wearing cloth gives you the least amount of melee resists. Warriors have no disadvantage in gaining magical resist and nether oath is far more detrimental to a mage (losing sdi) than it is to a warrior (losing di). Theres 20 other things wrong with mages... but adding 2 artifacts for mages comparable to crystal armor (stats would be 15 life regen and 6mcr and 25% reflect physical with the same physical resists as crystal armor) would help.

• @Clavicus That's nice idea, time will show what devs will do with it, but actually i think they're archers fans and don't care about us :(

I agree with clav

Please direct any complaints about Damage Inc here. Thank you.

@Gorstak said:

LOL man,nobody was using disarm so i never needed to hotkey it,but after that fight i sure did,and why in the world would u think am prom. that seriously lowers your IQ down,not sazing prom was bad skilled hack he even killd me once on pve server by draining my stamina and psi with crosbow.

It's ok LDK. I was only using my post as a way to bump your video.

• Ohoooooo

Shots fired

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.