seamless leveling chests

• Currently there are different chests in decadic steps, probably each with its own loot-table. While I find it cool that all 10 levels the picture changes, I'd find it better if all those chests would just share one common loot table, modifying it by their own level which should be in steps of one not ten. Assuming chest levels from 0-100 you'd for example have a loot table of 128 slots, each one its own table of roughly comparable items, and on opening a chest of level 34, you roll 1d4 determining how many items are in the chest and then a 34 + 4d6 - 4 each times for your entry in the loot-table.

• @rhavin said:

Currently there are different chests in decadic steps, probably each with its own loot-table. While I find it cool that all 10 levels the picture changes, I'd find it better if all those chests would just share one common loot table, modifying it by their own level which should be in steps of one not ten. Assuming chest levels from 0-100 you'd for example have a loot table of 128 slots, each one its own table of roughly comparable items, and on opening a chest of level 34, you roll 1d4 determining how many items are in the chest and then a 34 + 4d6 - 4 each times for your entry in the loot-table.

The next patch will contain a significant reword of loot tables for chests. It won't use the system you are describing exactly, but opening chests will become way more rewarding :)

• @Prometheus can you tell what is the lvl of the art chest on lvl 4 lizard map and if after the patch this will change ?
    Also when you expect this patch to be alive ?

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.