Cant log in anymore

• I cant log in anymore. After connecting to server, I choose my first char and the client states "Loggin In…" (thats it, no further progress) and if I choose the 2nd char, it msg-boxes me that my first char is still connected and i should wait 60s. It happend just after the client completely freezed in move and I closed it and started it again. I even started the PC again, just to be sure :D

• The same by me so its not an issiue only with my char

Thank you for reporting this, we are investigating the cause of this issue. Do you know about how long this has been going on for?

• @Pain said:

Thank you for reporting this, we are investigating the cause of this issue. Do you know about how long this has been going on for?

From the last server save 14:00 CET

• So solution has been a complete rollback? wow…

• @rhavin said:

So solution has been a complete rollback? wow…

The game server was frozen and we had to kill it and restart it without the possibility to perform a save. That means indeed it has been rolled back to the previous save, which had taken place about 50 minutes before the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• @Prometheus Well, we know it is beta, so no problem. As a programmer and server-administrator myself, im just curious about the cause of it.

• Auto saves each hour saved the day lol.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.