Commision from player owned NPCs

• Edit: as the text box wont let me show the entire post there is some spelling errors, deal with it :)

Hello.

I hired a very nice blacksmith some time ago and found out that due to his workplace being at such a wonderful location he would give ma a 6% commision and I was fine with that but sadly it turn out that even if I was the one who hired him and made sure that he now got a place to sell various items at so his wife and children dont have to starv I dont get any discount or commision when I buy anything from him. I am aware that as arrows cost 1 gold each it will be rather hard to get a discount on 1 arrow but as I usually buy 2000 I feel that I atleast should get a 6% discount or a 6% commision from the trade(yes I know its more or less the same thing). How ome I dont get any discount/commision from my own vendor?

• @Mxll said:

How ome I dont get any discount/commision from my own vendor?

Because he is your own vendor ;)

• The vendor system sucks. Even more so on a PvP server.

• @Prometheus said:

@Mxll said:

How ome I dont get any discount/commision from my own vendor?

Because he is your own vendor ;)

Well I can buy that but I still dont see a valid reason why the owner of the vendor wouldent get a commision/discount when it shop from the vendor, once the game get out and you can make an account just by signing up like on every other f2p mmo what is stopping me from making another account and just buying my arrows with a character on that account? and even if the 6% commision from other players are kinda nice I doubt that the blacksmith ever really sell anything but arrows to people who lurk around the realm it is at and therefor will more or less never come up to the same amount of gold that it costed to buy. I have worked out a little trust system myself with a chest with some argents and a sign that tell them to buy all the arrows they see and place it in the chest, well ofc I havent done that but that seem to be the best way to ever get any real use out of the vendor. So instead of having to trust others not to steal the argents or just that they buy arrows for you it would be alot simpler if the owner just got 6% aswell.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.