Damage Inc... You guys are assholes.

• Killing new people, camping there body way to make the game enjoyable assholes.
    On a good note BR you guys are class act, i respect you all. But as far as Damage Inc goes you all are pendejos.

• @Gauge said:

Killing new people

You play this game over a month or so don't you? You should be geared like mad till now...

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Vetro said:

@Gauge said:

Killing new people

You play this game over a month or so don't you? You should be geared like mad till now...

Depends how often people play I suppose.

If they were playing regularly then yeah I could see that.

If they weren't able to play regularly then maybe not.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Gauge
    I'm not sure what you're refering to. Amused killed you one time 1v1. I was stealthing and watched BR kill you twice while you were working the dungeon. Just because he talked to you nice after he already had you on his kill list doesn't mean he has class. He already had what he wanted.

@Gauge said:

Killing new people, camping there body way to make the game enjoyable assholes.
    On a good note BR you guys are class act, i respect you all. But as far as Damage Inc goes you all are pendejos.

Don't be stupid and run back for your body then? If you get camped you only have yourself to blame. Take responsibility for being an idiot and stop crying on the forum.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Hi,
    in the name of BR guild i agree with the Gauge, Damage Inc is a group of inconsequential.
    They Kill beginners without any reason , my Guild always helped all novice players even other guilds because we like to attract new players not expel them.

@Sativao br are a group of zerging scrubs.

@Clavicus
    want 1v1? play street fighter.

I see you in the game, or even better we all see you in game.

Please direct any complaints about Damage Inc to the Why's Last Dark King crying thread. Thank you.

http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/818/why-s-last-dark-king-crying/2

@Sativao way to dodge the comment. z e r g i n g S C R U B S

LOL... Sinistry sees me in spiders.. runs... comes back in 5 minutes with 6 BR.. you guys are trash. BTW they didnt find me cause im not a fucking idiot.

They see this post... come back... and still cant kill my alt rofl. How many BR do it take to kill a naked stealther? The world may never know...

IF YOU UNDERSTAND

more respect to use words =)

@Sativao said:

IF YOU UNDERSTAND

more respect to use words =)

This is what people that are shitty at pvp say. I dont know where I ever asked for a 1v1 at either? I think its hilarious you call in 6 guys for 1 person though.. I guess it makes sense since we 2 v 10d you and killed all of you baddies and i 1 v 4d you scrubs. Stay easy BR. Oh.. and Shitvao... mages are able to cast other spells than crystal wall just so you know.

@Clavicus said:

This is what people that are shitty at pvp say. I dont know where I ever asked for a 1v1 at either? I think its hilarious you call in 6 guys for 1 person though.. I guess it makes sense since we 2 v 10d you and killed all of you baddies and i 1 v 4d you scrubs. Stay easy BR. Oh.. and Shitvao... mages are able to cast other spells than crystal wall just so you know.

I know a rather about the spells , however 'm just the guy who is blocking wall.

Like the crystal wall.

And I like to play with more soldiers than the enemy , this is my strategy , sorry if it makes you nervous .

If you are saying you are the shot caller in your guild that must be why BR loses so many fights.

@Clavicus said:

If you are saying you are the shot caller in your guild that must be why BR loses so many fights.

you look like a child spoiled kkkkkkkkkkkkk. By

@Sativao said:

@Clavicus said:

you look like a child spoiled kkkkkkkkkkkkk. By

bye huehuehue

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.