Behe Axe Behe Axe oh Behe Axe and another Behe Axe

• I am trying to drop a runic helmet from hadess boss. As usual i have bad luck and im geting only behe axes. At now i have like 8 and when i see another in the body of the boss i fell depressed.

Why - becouse nobody will buy it from me and i have nothing to do with these arts. I wont tos them on ground in bank but still i think we need some npc that will trade with us for our crapy art colection to get anything from them.

At the moment im continue to drop behe axes, ,meby i will be lucky and revarded from the RNG god wit the helmet and amu .................

BTW what is the chance to drop the fu&%$!@!!... helmet?

• FOUNDER: BARON

Show me that axe

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Yea my luck is shit too. A billion AXES (his unique drop) and barely see anything from the shared pool. I've got 2 maces and 2 helmets but the helmets were from people's runs I've stolen. (Thanks BR) and I think he drops leafspring which I don't even pick up.

• @Clavicus said:

Yea my luck is shit too. A billion AXES (his unique drop) and barely see anything from the shared pool. I've got 2 maces and 2 helmets but the helmets were from people's runs I've stolen. (Thanks BR) and I think he drops leafspring which I don't even pick up.

Lucker, so today i done 3 and got 2 more to my collection

• @Clavicus @Kapich the answer to your questions in this evening's patch - sorry we couldn't make it yesterday.

• @Clavicus We need to thank you for paying to play =D

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.