Old gamer wishing to try this game once again

• Hello,

I played this game several years ago.
    Now I noticed that my account has been deleted and that you have a whole new forum.
    I therefore registered once again (with the same username) and I hope to be able to play this game once again soon.
    Greetings to everyone.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

You're account didn't get deleted. We are currently in the middle of moving to steam. Once you log on to the original server every thing will be as it was

• Hello Aries and thank you very much for your kind reply.
    I will try to see if I can emulate with wine as I am a linux user..Still hoping in a linux native version some day ^_^
    Thank you

• I tried to install the game but it says that my user name or password are wrong.
    Something is strange as I didn't change the password.
    Unfortunately I deleted my old email. is there any possibility to get back my account?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@ilcontegis said:

I tried to install the game but it says that my user name or password are wrong.
    Unfortunately I deleted my old email. is there any possibility to get back my account?

Yes there is a way i will have to refer you to the devs at this option though. When the game goes on live on steam i would try agian.. @Developers @Moderators is there a way that @ilcontegis can fix this issue?

• @ilcontegis said:

I tried to install the game but it says that my user name or password are wrong.

Hi Conte, glad to hear back from another veteran! We upgraded our security systems back in June 2015, so if you haven't logged in since then you have to reset your password. You can do it here:

http://www.linkrealms.com/password-recovery/

• Hello.

I had to create a new account with the same userid.
    WIth ilcontegis I used to have an account but it seems that it has been canceled.

Is there anything you can do to join my old account to this one?

Thank you

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.