VAN No longer recruiting, stalph spamming me guize

• No longer accepting new applicants

Our prime directives are essentially PVP domination, preferably through greater stratagem rather than numbers. Note that we're a fairly relaxed group of people, but you will be expected to adhere to some basic rules.

If you have any questions, or wish to apply DO NOT POST HERE, do not tell people you're applying, do not actively support us on the forum. Contact exclusively through PM.
    Rules, guidelines, and expectations are listed below.

1. Housing and Characters
      1.1) Willingness to place your at least your first house on a strategic point
      1.2) Willingness to give ALL members of VAN access to all of your houses, if only a safe spot to teleport there.
      *1.3) Your house must be adequately designed, as to be used efficiently for the strategic goals of the realm.
      1.4) Your first character is expected to have a meta PVP build. Alternate characters can be built however your little heart desires. Note this rule will be enforced leniently, especially on those I believe know wtf they're doing.

2. Communication
      *2.1) You are expected to be able to speak English, and communicate efficiently during PVP scenarios. Note that communicating efficiently predominately involves listening, however there will be some cases where you have to describe enemy numbers, and power whilst scouting. In general this should be easy, even if you're an anti-social weirdo who has trouble talking. Dun wurry.
      *2.2) You are expected to own, and maintain a microphone.

3. Activity
      *3.1) As the Old Guard of this group plays fairly actively, we would prefer members that plan to also be active - even if only sporadically. This recruitment drive is predominately aimed at new players, however, so it will be understood if you find yourself disinterested in the game after a period. Note that inactive players may be subject to trimming.
      *3.2) You are expected to, if able and not otherwise engaged, participate in PVP scenarios when needed, especially counterganking.
      3.3) Note that participating in PVE events with the guild is essentially extracurricular activity, and though encourage, nobody will ever be reprimanded for declining invitations, or excluding other members from their personal dungeon, Pstone, or material farms.

4. Loot rules
      4.1) All valuable loot will be rolled for (2D6) if it was obtained during a guild dungeon run, or PVP event
      4.2) All crafting materials, argents and other valuable items that drop on mass will be distributed evenly.
      4.3) Lock picking items, such a bracers, necklaces, and rubies will be rolled for, although anybody in the group with a high enough lock picking skill to access the chest will receive a +10% rounded down to their roll on said items.
      4.4) The loot rules for a guild run may be changed on a run by run basis, but these are the default and unless it is made clear to all members of the group(and they agree) prior to the run, the default will be used.

5. Alliance rules
      5.1) You may not attack other members of VAN
      5.2) You may not attack persons aligned with VAN

1. 2.1) Alliances will be kept to a minimum, as we want as many people to kill as possible.
      5.2.2) If you're friends with somebody outside of the guild, you may request we initiate a formal alliance with them, but note this may be rejected. Additionally, that VAN members may of their own accord, continue to attack if they so choose during the processing of the request, until the point an officer formally accepts a temporary or permanent alliance. Officers will make deals with potential alliance members on a case by case basis, but will in many ways be expected to act similarly to guild members.
      5.3) You may not attack the personal friends of any VAN member inside of their realm.
      5.4) You may not attack the friends of a realm you are allied with, even if they are our enemies.
    1. General socializing notes
      6.1) Note that the guild is predominately populated by males in their late teens, and early twenties. Expect them to act accordingly.
      6.2) Some level offensive language, or jokes will likely be shared. Nobody in the guild is really an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, but ya'know, if you're an easily offended otherkin from Tumblr this mightn't be the group for you.
      6.3) No ♥♥♥♥ing flirting. No. I refuse. My guild in WOW was like 5% female, and the desperate flirting from thirsty nerds was unbearable and cringeworthy. This rule is only for me, I don't care what you do if I can't see it but like, no low tier flirting.
      6.3.1) Male on male flirting, especially with heterosexual members exclusively to make them feel uncomfortable is not just condoned but encouraged.

*= Exceptions may be made, or enforced leniently.

• @Holya said:

VAN is a tight nit PVP guild looking to blablabla bla bla bla , but you will be expected to adhere to some basic rules.

ARE

If you have any questions, or wish to apply either post here, or private blablabla bla bla bla
    1.2) Willingness to give ALL members of VAN access to all of your houses, if only a safe spot to teleport there.
    *1.3) Your house must be adequately designed,
    Communication bla

YOU

*2.1) You are expected to be able to speak blablabla bla bla bla
    *2.2) You are expected to blablabla bla bla bla
    5.3) You may not attack blablabla bla bla bla
    5.4) You may not attack blablabla bla bla bla

FUCKING

6.1) Note that the guild is predominately populated by males in their late teens, blablabla bla bla bla desperate flirting blablabla bla bla bla blablabla bla bla bla
    6.3.1) Male on male flirting, bla bla bla bla bla bla is not just condoned but encouraged.
    *= Exceptions may be made, or enforced blablabla bla bla bla

MAD?!

• @HV said:

@Holya said:

VAN is a tight nit PVP guild looking to blablabla bla bla bla , but you will be expected to adhere to some basic rules.

ARE

If you have any questions, or wish to apply either post here, or private blablabla bla bla bla
    *1.3) Your house must be adequately designed,
    Communication bla

YOU

*2.1) You are expected to be able to speak blablabla bla bla bla
    *2.2) You are expected to blablabla bla bla bla
    5.3) You may not attack blablabla bla bla bla
    5.4) You may not attack blablabla bla bla bla

FUCKING

6.1) Note that the guild is predominately populated by males in their late teens, blablabla bla bla bla desperate flirting blablabla bla bla bla blablabla bla bla bla
    6.3.1) Male on male flirting, bla bla bla bla bla bla is not just condoned but encouraged.
    *= Exceptions may be made, or enforced blablabla bla bla bla

MAD?!

Best. Reply. Ever.

You my friend are dope. :) And yes, the post was a wall of text, requirements, and blahblah...wtf is going on again? lmao

• @HV

Things that are good for a guild:

• Specific, clearly defined rules

• Lists

Things that are bad for a guild

• Persons unwilling to put in two minutes of effort during recruitment

• Persons with a first grade or lower reading level

• Sign me up :P

• @Holya

The problem is not reading it, but is about the seriousness of your verbose "Commandments List"
    Is just a game, you act like a founding father with a constitution. You spent too much time in the rabbit hole i guess.

• @HV
    Alrighty then

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

nice to see u there Dude

gogo hail
    Br
    guild xD

• @ItaloBrasil Meninpo robo se ta de zoa ??? se leu ???

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Been playing games like this for the last 15 years and i feel like i hit the jackpot with link realm. This pvp group gets me excited, and i think i would be a great addition!

• sign me in

This post is deleted!

• Bumpity~

6.3.1) Male on male flirting, especially with heterosexual members exclusively to make them feel uncomfortable is not just condoned but encouraged.

Was going to apply but you aren't friendly to gay people like me. :(

• @zycor
    (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

(26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

But fear not, for:
    (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"

If you repent you will be forgiven, if you pray and devote yourself to God your evils will be cleansed.

• FOUNDER: BARON

I'm interested. MMO vet of 16 years(holy shit I should go outside more), no-drama, lots of PvP experience, crude sense of humor, slightly elitist, starting up tomorrow at noon PST

• This post is deleted!

• Bump. We're accepting max of 3 more members to replace inactives

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.