My 2 cents...

• FOUNDER: DUKE

I wish to write here my impressions and suggestion about game

First of all, sry about my english,i will try to be more clear

COMBAT SKILL

The only problem at the moment is mauling with poisong,it should be removed

MAGIC COMBAT SKILLS:
    Spiritualism: this skill is a really problem, it is totally costless (no need money or reagent, only souls that are free and not lost on death), easy to skill up and allow a solo pvp even NAKED... Spiritualism seems a mixof taming and necromancy, due to the creatures u can summon,that cover every kind of need (crippler, healer, damage dealer, freezer etc). Imho there are different ways to fix this, here someexamples:

-Spiritualism not work on pvp , it will be intended as a support skill for dungeon crawling

• Spiritualism need more time to summon and death clear soul pool.

CRAFTING:

Here the problem,game is intended to be driven by players about economy,but its totally false. Craft is totally useless cause of artifact, pplfocus on artifact, ignoring all other drops. The only skill that allow a sort of player market is lockpicking because the only way to get jewelsare chests....and its not aworking skill :|

Tailoring is an npc money carver, but it work fine at high lvl, but imho armor artifact should be removed

Prospecting is funny imho, but really no sense,maybe it should become a jewelcrafting or blacksmithing support skill (for example it could get gems to insert into socket in armor like diablo style

Cooking is a lot articulatedbut really bad balanced,it all end in beer and wine.... need more bonus, more interest

pvp is reallypathetic due to the crossworld engage...ppl come in and out a realm allowing pvp to be win by best pc who lag less with better video card...
    imho there should be a timer like the invulnerability shield that not allow ppl to cross realms more that 2 time in 1-2 min, allowing pplsto move around world and pvp to be more focused

that's all for now :)

blame me now lol

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Meziljin as for this "spiritualism: this skill is a really problem, it is totally costless (no need money or reagent, only souls that are free and not lost on death"

You actually leave a % of souls on your body that can be harvested from a player that can kill you.

"COMBAT SKILL
    The only problem at the moment is mauling with poisong,it should be removed" what is wrong with mauling? It's one of the better classes. Poisoning is high sought after skill that helps every class so what's the argument?

"CRAFTING:

Here the problem,game is intended to be driven by players about economy,but its totally false. Craft is totally useless cause of artifact, pplfocus on artifact, ignoring all other drops. The only skill that allow a sort of player market is lockpicking because the only way to get jewelsare chests....and its not aworking skill :|

Tailoring is an npc money carver, but it work fine at high lvl, but imho armor artifact should be removed"

For one a lot of people sell items that they have made or items they bout in the past that they don't need and use to trade items for. So how is that not economy based? Yes some tailored items are better than some of the drops I'll give you that but that's usually of cause they are high level or got some of the tailor quest items to make a better type of item. Yes the tailoring is a great way for player's to get cash for the junk items they made and no one would even buy. No said you didn't have to sell them :)

"Prospecting is funny imho, but really no sense,maybe it should become a jewelcrafting or blacksmithing support skill (for example it could get gems to insert into socket in armor like diablo style"

Prospecting has a lot of benefits it has a good cash retail option. Also it gives you items that don't drop on mobs or can find any other way but prospecting. Sockets are a terrible idea for this game could cause a lot of over powered gear.

"Cooking is a lot articulatedbut really bad balanced,it all end in beer and wine.... need more bonus, more interest"

There is heal that you can make from mutant melons best heals in the game :) what's not the interest? Would you rather use tomato juice heals to run a big dungeon or something that would make an impact on your health?

"pvp is reallypathetic due to the crossworld engage...ppl come in and out a realm allowing pvp to be win by best pc who lag less with better video card...
    imho there should be a timer like the invulnerability shield that not allow ppl to cross realms more that 2 time in 1-2 min, allowing pplsto move around world and pvp to be more focused"

Should they only let people pvp based on your operating system? That's laughable sorry but if you can't do it then up grade buddy. You're not the only that complaining about people that run between zones to avoid pvp trust me it's a pain in the butt. I do agree to the fact that you should not be able to cross zones if you are being targeted

• @Aries if I am targeted I want to run away and pk should haunt me if he he is so pro that wants to kill me all alone ,instead of being in a group which would be much easier... I think we should have mounts i mean horses like in uo... The only way to chase player I think ..

@Dreworok said:

@Aries if I am targeted I want to run away and pk should haunt me if he he is so pro that wants to kill me all alone ,instead of being in a group which would be much easier... I think we should have mounts i mean horses like in uo... The only way to chase player I think ..

I'm talking more about people who jump between the same two realms only to exhaust there killers mana etc etc just so they can live

• yes i agree with that it is annoying sometime...

@Dreworok said:

yes i agree with that it is annoying sometime...

Sometimes? Yeah right... If they would just implement a two second timer at least if targeted it would help a lot

• Just make it so people can't hop. Put a 15 second delay on entering and exiting realms.

That's just to long. You gotta have to think that they would probably put it in the dungeons too

• @Aries Well there is no other solutions honestly. Unless they want to make the load transition longer.

@Xhodan not even gonna answer that question cuz its just pure stupidity

• @Aries said:

@Xhodan not even gonna answer that question cuz its just pure stupidity

You know instead of being an ass and insulting me. It would be more constructive to explain yourself. Thanks.

@Xhodan I can be one and insult you if you like. Just to clarify we don't have to explain our self's and you're very welcome :)

the only thing im sure is that prince founder prefer game as it is, due to their lame conduct all over game development :)

now its more clear why game has so many empasse to go on:)

@Aries said:

You actually leave a % of souls on your body that can be harvested from a player that can kill you.

And this is enough? a simple soul transfer,even not all? are u serious?

"COMBAT SKILL
    what is wrong with mauling? It's one of the better classes. Poisoning is high sought after skill that helps every class so what's the argument?

Have u ever seen a hammer with poison? are u serious? even wiki say it should be not possibile do that. Mauling focus on crush high damage, severing on speed and poison, so give me a reason why ppl should uyse severing when they can domassive damage with mauling...

"CRAFTING:

For one a lot of people sell items that they have made or items they bout in the past that they don't need and use to trade items for. So how is that not economy based? Yes some tailored items are better than some of the drops I'll give you that but that's usually of cause they are high level or got some of the tailor quest items to make a better type of item. Yes the tailoring is a great way for player's to get cash for the junk items they made and no one would even buy. No said you didn't have to sell them :)

Tailor should allow ppl to selleach other their products, but the only and true buyer is always the npc, how can u say tailor allow a market by players? ppls drop on bank floor items they don't need, there is no way to create a vendor atm into the game (except for the blacksmith, farmer etc). And more, tailoring npc have even loom and sewing machine allowing ppl to do money with macro, because that items cannot exaust charges, so which is the reason for a player to buy a loom or a sewing kit when at the town there is an unlimited and secure way to produce and sell?

Prospecting has a lot of benefits it has a good cash retail option. Also it gives you items that don't drop on mobs or can find any other way but prospecting. Sockets are a terrible idea for this game could cause a lot of over powered gear.

I got gold nuggets, dust and more by prospecting, after hours of farming i sold all tobank vendor and i got less than 2k gold, same time i could get 20k by tailor, say me its not real.....

There is heal that you can make from mutant melons best heals in the game :) what's not the interest? Would you rather use tomato juice heals to run a big dungeon or something that would make an impact on your health?

ppl atm buy beer from npc or produce wine at home easily, best and fastest way to get agood heal with no expense... u reallythink ppl will go farming mutant melon to have a little bonus on heal while they can produce million of chardonnay at home?

Should they only let people pvp based on your operating system? That's laughable sorry but if you can't do it then up grade buddy. You're not the only that complaining about people that run between zones to avoid pvp trust me it's a pain in the butt. I do agree to the fact that you should not be able to cross zones if you are being targeted

Serious? so pvp its a best connection duel?

@Meziljin said:

@Aries said:

And this is enough? a simple soul transfer,even not all? are u serious?

"COMBAT SKILL
    what is wrong with mauling? It's one of the better classes. Poisoning is high sought after skill that helps every class so what's the argument?

Have u ever seen a hammer with poison? are u serious? even wiki say it should be not possibile do that. Mauling focus on crush high damage, severing on speed and poison, so give me a reason why ppl should uyse severing when they can domassive damage with mauling...

"CRAFTING:

Tailor should allow ppl to selleach other their products, but the only and true buyer is always the npc, how can u say tailor allow a market by players? ppls drop on bank floor items they don't need, there is no way to create a vendor atm into the game (except for the blacksmith, farmer etc). And more, tailoring npc have even loom and sewing machine allowing ppl to do money with macro, because that items cannot exaust charges, so which is the reason for a player to buy a loom or a sewing kit when at the town there is an unlimited and secure way to produce and sell?

I got gold nuggets, dust and more by prospecting, after hours of farming i sold all tobank vendor and i got less than 2k gold, same time i could get 20k by tailor, say me its not real.....

ppl atm buy beer from npc or produce wine at home easily, best and fastest way to get agood heal with no expense... u reallythink ppl will go farming mutant melon to have a little bonus on heal while they can produce million of chardonnay at home?

Serious? so pvp its a best connection duel?

"Have u ever seen a hammer with poison? are u serious? even wiki say it should be not possibile do that. Mauling focus on crush high damage, severing on speed and poison, so give me a reason why ppl should uyse severing when they can domassive damage with mauling... "

Yes I have seen one.. I have loaded poison on a hammer several times.. in fact done it last night :) WIKI is not always right just a bit of info.. Some of it is out of date.. That is the point mauling is better mele option.. Not saying it is the best.. Some classes have better options then the next the only true way to find the perfect class is try them out for your self.. Now keep in mind that not every wep is gonna be the same not unless it is an artifact like say the blood talon for instance its always going to drop with the same mods and tactics.. It is a lvl 100 so yeah why very the mods on it?. On a side note some severing tactics will do crushing damage so will some bows.. So again whats wrong with this?

"Tailor should allow ppl to selleach other their products, but the only and true buyer is always the npc, how can u say tailor allow a market by players? ppls drop on bank floor items they don't need, there is no way to create a vendor atm into the game (except for the blacksmith, farmer etc). And more, tailoring npc have even loom and sewing machine allowing ppl to do money with macro, because that items cannot exaust charges, so which is the reason for a player to buy a loom or a sewing kit when at the town there is an unlimited and secure way to produce and sell?"

Do you mean an auction house? If so I don't think they will do that.. I have been hearing people ask for one sense I joined over 5 years ago.. I personally think it would kill player interaction.. I say tailored items are player market due to the fact that say if i made a cape that had 5% resits down the line and 10% life regen.. Do you think I would toss that on the ground or sell it to a NPC? NO i would sell it to a player for a couple thousand coins.. So again how is this not player based? Yes people do throw down items on the ground that is called being nice or that there lazy and dont want to sell it to a NPC.. Half the time it could an item that a new player might need or someone could use.. So what is wrong with that?. The reason why a person would use a mobile kit that you can buy is that there is items on that kit that the sewing machine does not offer.. Also there is journey man to grand master sewing kits that you can trade prayer beads for to make better items to sell or for your self... Whats the argument?. Also on a side note you can buy vendors for your realm a lot of people have them.. Some people like privacy :)

"I got gold nuggets, dust and more by prospecting, after hours of farming i sold all tobank vendor and i got less than 2k gold, same time i could get 20k by tailor, say me its not real.."

Ok this is simple that means you are a low lvl of prospecting.. The higher your lvl and the more you dig around then just pve areas will you will find items such as swords, wet stones, chest, necklace, the list goes on.. In fact the lizzy chest event that spawns around the world will give you sand not dirt and you can pan those for crystals that can sell for more than few coins here and there.. So whats wrong with it?

"ppl atm buy beer from npc or produce wine at home easily, best and fastest way to get agood heal with no expense... u reallythink ppl will go farming mutant melon to have a little bonus on heal while they can produce million of chardonnay at home?"

For one i dont know why they would buy it from him he marks it up to much... For two wine heals, still heals and vat heals are easy made yes and of course there is not much coast for it.. Would you wanna be taxed for it? Yes i really do think they would the best heal from any wine, still or vat is 30-35 point heal.. (that is estimating) the mutant melon heals are very hard to obtain to get seeds to grow them in your realm a player can sell them for a little as 3k a packet.. (there is more player interaction there did you see that :) ) the mutant melon heals for two to three times the amount of the best heal you can make... So how would people not?

"Serious? so pvp its a best connection duel?"

Well that is simple.. While in game lower all your settings to the lowest and uncap your FPS in the game. if you still lag in PVP just up grade your systems.. Everyone lags i hate to tell you this.. Hell even i lag with a top of the line quad core laptop

u misunderstood about all i said,and more,i understood u never played ultima online or mmorpg like that....

i prefer not reply more....

@Meziljin said:

u misunderstood about all i said,and more,i understood u never played ultima online or mmorpg like that....

i prefer not reply more....

It's there black and white not much to not understand.. I have played it and this is not my first rodeo kid..

By the way you talk this is your first game in your life so yeah enjoy that and have a nice day little one..

As for your prefer to not reply i think we would all enjoy that..
    Thank you have a nice day :)

• Bosses drop non-artifact gear equivalent to crafted gear. Lots and lots of it.
    One person can make enough high end gear for the entire server during their crafting career.
    No economy there, just gear dropped all over the place.

Gems used as requirements for gear was a good start, but the rest of prospecting beyond gems and selling things for money honestly serves no purpose, and is a huge waste of time. The items found prospecting need to have uses other than just selling to NPCs. Some more varied locations with more diverse loot tables are needed as well.

Cooking is still largely nothing but a leveling gate outside of making heals.
    There's not a lot of meat on the bones for the PvE crowd.

And how about hunger and thirst? Shouldn't those be relevant to combat?

@Roundwaters
    "Bosses drop non-artifact gear equivalent to crafted gear. Lots and lots of it.
    One person can make enough high end gear for the entire server during their crafting career.
    No economy there, just gear dropped all over the place."

I have to agree to you to a point. Only thing I really disagree on is the economy part. I see a lot of people trading and selling the item's. Granted it's not a living heh.

"Gems used as requirements for gear was a good start, but the rest of prospecting beyond gems and selling things for money honestly serves no purpose, and is a huge waste of time. The items found prospecting need to have uses other than just selling to NPCs. Some more varied locations with more diverse loot tables are needed as well"

You're right on this it is a waste of time. The only good part about it is the money and the wet stone's you can get. Hopefully they tie it into blacksmithing.

"Cooking is still largely nothing but a leveling gate outside of making heals.
    There's not a lot of meat on the bones for the PvE crowd."

Making heals is a good money maker to sell to the bartender and player's that's about it. For people that pvp no real up side to it really. If they made a heal for them that heals X amount of points over X amount of time I could see that working good for them.

"And how about hunger and thirst? Shouldn't those be relevant to combat?"

I can see where your going with this I agree to a point. It would suck to have to carry food to go through a dungeon and die then it mold on you and then get screwed badly or get stuck in a pvp fight and can't defend yourself cuz you're to hungry. Seems more of a rage quit to me

• I can see where your going with this I agree to a point. It would suck to have to carry food to go through a dungeon and die then it mold on you and then get screwed badly or get stuck in a pvp fight and can't defend yourself cuz you're to hungry. Seems more of a rage quit to me

Not really a problem considering how many different foods there are. Like heals, not all are perishable. You could have some foods that keep you "full" longer. but take time to digest with a debuff .

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.