Steam and multiple clients on 1 pc

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Developers I am curious if when lr becomes available on steam if we will be able to have multiple clients up at once. IE a steam client and the standalone client. The reason I'm curious is because I have an nvidia shield k1 tablet which allows me to play any steam game on the tablet but I have to mirror it from my PC. So I was trying to figure out if I could mirror the steam version to my tablet and then use the standalone on the same PC.

@Clavicus said:

@Developers I am curious if when lr becomes available on steam if we will be able to have multiple clients up at once. IE a steam client and the standalone client. The reason I'm curious is because I have an nvidia shield k1 tablet which allows me to play any steam game on the tablet but I have to mirror it from my PC. So I was trying to figure out if I could mirror the steam version to my tablet and then use the standalone on the same PC.

I'm curious about this too. I like how it is now just because steam is a resource hog at times depending on what you national city you bounce off of. Example when I'm at home I have to bounce of the east coast connection

• i am curious too .
    i like the idea to have two clients on line so that i can use a second account and
    know when i can pk a newbie that approaches to the area where my ghost scout is .

I have learnt this strategy from a pro player and i would like to use it as well.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Dreworok said:

i am curious too .
    i like the idea to have two clients on line so that i can use a second account and
    know when i can pk a newbie that approaches to the area where my ghost scout is .

I have learnt this strategy from a pro player and i would like to use it as well.

lol had to upvote that

@Angeleyes I doubt this guy can pk anyone.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

i aleady use 2 pcs no way better. and i have a notebok to open 3 if nessecary but. its sux. cuz its can make a probabilty tons of spys bots and well make game sux well beter have 1 2 3 char ea acc. then and cant log ea time =x "nomulti accs."

xD

Br guild.

ItaloBr

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.