LinkRealms EU Server ?

• Guys, what about the players who are living in EU now? Will we have our own server?
    The ping to US server >120ms which is not good.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

In brazil 120 ms is good i play with 200+ =(

• @Sativao Poor Brazilians. But i'm so pro in such kind of game so I want to have no more than 50 ms )

I see you in the game, every day I see that Europeans have problems like to show you are good , you are able to speak in the game are easy targets , I read the same thing a few players that my guild killed so that they will stop up to play.

And stay with their arrogance away from me

• @Sativao said:

I see you in the game, every day I see that Europeans have problems like to show you are good , you are able to speak in the game are easy targets , I read the same thing a few players that my guild killed so that they will stop up to play.

And stay with their arrogance away from me

Chill, i'm just joking

• @Sativao I don't want to sound rude, but can somebody translate?

• Guys, so what about the server in Europe? is it possible?

i play from brasil and just laged litle times next it come. back from last down time

• Just out of curiosity how many active players would be considered enough reason to open another server? Also how many ppl can server hold at one time?

@Namus said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

Just out of curiosity how many active players would be considered enough reason to open another server? Also how many ppl can server hold at one time?

Our servers can hold around 200 concurrent players per server, which is more than enough to populate the world. If we were consistently exceeding that number then we would need to open additional servers.

• @Pain said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

Just out of curiosity how many active players would be considered enough reason to open another server? Also how many ppl can server hold at one time?

Our servers can hold around 200 concurrent players per server, which is more than enough to populate the world. If we were consistently exceeding that number then we would need to open additional servers.

And if world expands eventually? I assume there are plans to eventually increase land mass cause then you can add new content too like more dungeons and other things.

@Pain said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

And if world expands eventually? I assume there are plans to eventually increase land mass cause then you can add new content too like more dungeons and other things.

I'm not sure, I do not deal with the technical side of the game however I believe we would be able to upgrade our servers to suit the population at that time.

• This post is deleted!

• @Pain said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

I'm not sure, I do not deal with the technical side of the game however I believe we would be able to upgrade our servers to suit the population at that time.

Great that is what i wanted to hear. It would suck if server upgrade wasn't possible.

• @Autumn-Charm said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

I could be mistaken, I think he's more refering to physically adding more "realm areas" to the game with new content like dungeons etc.

Yes i was talking about that and if that happens if server upgrade for more players was possible.

• @Namus said in LinkRealms EU Server ?:

Yes i was talking about that and if that happens if server upgrade for more players was possible.

We will keep expanding the world during Early Access for sure! We haven't managed to stress test the servers enough so far to tell what is the exact player maximum one can bear. The 200 mentioned by Pain was a very conservative estimate - they can likely host twice as much already.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.