Absurd crop grow time.

• Right before i went to bed i decided to grow some crops after i sorted realm stuff out. It's been over 8 hours and the only thing out of the 15+ crops i planted that has progressed ANYWHERE from just a dirt mound is one Unripe Hops plant. How long is it going to take for these to grow? Also, from how long these are growing if they don't last for a long long time or arent permanent im going to be very annoyed.

• Also, are plants permanent or are they timed, x uses? The wiki needs updated information.

• @Basedx Assuming it's actually a wiki, you should be able to submit your changes. If so, I would not doubt that people would be happy to have you update it.

• @Trekkan At the same time i don't know if anything i know is concrete yet, thats the problem.

• All plants are one time use except for grapes, which you can harvest every 6 hours or so.

Unfortunately, crops serve no other purpose than to level you cooking skill. You can craft heals, they don't sell for much, it's not worth the wear and tear on your wrists in all honesty.

• @Roundwaters That is actually pretty ridiculous. Leveling cooking is now going to be a complete snails pace.

• @Basedx said:

@Roundwaters That is actually pretty ridiculous. Leveling cooking is now going to be a complete snails pace.

Once you plant a lot of crops and start getting in the loop, you'll find out that leveling cooking is not such a slow process :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have just got 20 beehives and grape vines fully grown. i'm pretty much getting tons of material every hour non stop.

so yes, the wait for the plant to fully grow is very well worth it!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.