My house also disappeared

• I read the posts of other players , and my house also disappeared , along with all the items that were in it. I hope you resolve to debut steam .
    Hugs to everyone !! : *

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Prometheus see that one is one of the guys lost all in house

about Sinistru tooo he lost too.

We will be refunding players the time lost on their realms. If you lost your realm then do not worry, you have not lost any of the items in your house. If you have already purchased a Claim Stake, more time will be added to that. If you have not yet bought another Claim Stake for your realm then one will be issued to you.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Pain not about just reamlm about his items too. in chests. its will back too? cuz he lost all

@ItaloBrasil after he places his realm back down, he will need to wait until the following restart before he will receive his items. No items should be lost! :)

• Pain,
    The house appeared , however was unable me around the house. I'm stuck in the same place when teleport to it.

@Sinistru said:

Pain,
    The house appeared , however was unable me around the house. I'm stuck in the same place when teleport to it.

Are you using the old map you used to teleport to your previous house before losing it? If so try updating it with a new one and see if that helps. I'll contact you in-game so I can get a better idea of what's going on.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Sinistru said:

Pain,

If you have this problem still up load a blank realm then once it appears up load you're design. It's a normal bug. One good way to test it out is to use the go home option in the check mark icon on the left pillar if it won't let you walk near your realm then this is your issue

• I uploaded the house and got access and walk through it. thanks for listening!
    hugs!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.