breeding hens with 1 rooster

• this morning i am trying to breed some hens with a rooster but it seems that nothing happens !
    Hens don't do eggs..
    I have heard about C.G.H....
    what is that? It looks like that it is much more easy to breed with that method...

http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Johnon#F._The_Act_of_Breeding

• update: i have put inside the room with the hens more than one rooster ... 4-5
    and now some times there is a strange noise and some sort of visual effect..
    i wait ... perhaps some eggs will spring outside :)

• Roosters only get 1 breeding per day, and 1 breeding for every arena win. Up to a max of 30 breedings.
    Since there is no arena, you have to wait to breed your birds.

• ty , so we have to wait for the arena to open to breed?

• @Dreworok said:

ty , so we have to wait for the arena to open to breed?

As @Roundwaters said, you have to wait for the Arena to open if you want to be able to do more breedings per day. However, you can still try one per rooster.

Have you managed to get at least one? If not, it means there is a bug in the system.

• hens don't seem to do eggs ... i have roosters and hens but they do nothing !! Come on roosters doyour duty!

• opening the paperdoll of the rooster i see Breedings : 0
    is it that? should it be one ?

@Dreworok those are your breeding attempts, if it is at 0 then you cannot breed at that time. Cockfighting arenas are currently disabled so for now you can only attempt to breed them once a day.

• so if i have understood i have to wait the bird to be a day old in order to breed it right? :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Yes. If I remember right just let the cage sit in your bank and let the bird build it's breeds up

• Yes, you have to wait until your rooster is a day old before it will hump anything.

• But with nowhere to buy cages, there's really no point.

Wait why is there no cages but roosters... That makes no sense

• the cook have them but someone bought all of em

• i have another question...
    i have fed a rooster with some scratch ...
    is there a way to feed him again with other types of scratch ?
    or is he bound forever with that kind of food that he has just eaten ?

@Dreworok said:

i have another question...
    i have fed a rooster with some scratch ...
    is there a way to feed him again with other types of scratch ?
    or is he bound forever with that kind of food that he has just eaten ?

If there not in cages there is a very few that does anything. When there in a cage you can feed them whatever you want but to answer your question they are not bound. You feed them two types and can change them at any time you want

@Dreworok said:

the cook have them but someone bought all of em

Yeah I think the vendors need to always carry at least 500 plus of all items and restock every 20 to 30 minute's

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.