We will see any Prospecting/metal detecting changes?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hello

just wonder, i still find prospecting pretty lackluster in terms of income compared to other money making ways...
    Also Metal detecting needs a rework in my opinion, treasures are nice but, it is just too time consuming to find treasure and on top of that you will not earn any skill/stat points from that sadly :(

• Not going to happen.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This post is deleted!

• Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

• @Roundwaters You've got it wrong mate. "Expect the best, but be prepared for the worst" is a lot better of a rule to follow. Trust me.

• @MagicWalker said:

Hello

just wonder, i still find prospecting pretty lackluster in terms of income compared to other money making ways...
    Also Metal detecting needs a rework in my opinion, treasures are nice but, it is just too time consuming to find treasure and on top of that you will not earn any skill/stat points from that sadly :(

We already have on our TO-DO list the task to increase the chance of finding items through Prospecting in PvP areas - both on Classic and Safe servers. We'll try to get that done as soon as possible after the Early Access launch!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.