Pre-Steam Open Weekend #2 (April 8th)

• Hi everyone,

we are glad to announce you that the time has come for the second and last Open Weekend before Linkrealms hits Steam Early Access.

The beta servers will be reopened on:

Friday, April 8th, 2016
    8pm CEST (2pm EDT)

The servers will be closed again in the morning of the following Monday (11th of April). A couple days might be added if deemed necessary by the development team.

Below you can find a few additional info about this exciting event!

See you all soon in game!

Who has access to the Open Weekend?

Everyone! No need to have validated a Beta Key or purchased a Founder Pack. A registered account is enough!

If I get into the Open Weekend without a key, can I then play forever?

Nope. You will need to get a Beta Key, buy a Founder Pack or buy the game on Steam once Linkrealms hits Early Access in April 2016.

Will progress in the Open Weekend be saved?

Yes, as always. You'll find all the progress you've made when the server reopens.

How many servers will be active during the Open Weekend? With what ruleset?

The Open Weekend will be run on two servers:

• The one of the past Summer, Fall and Winter tests, which uses the Standard (PvP) ruleset.
    • A new server using the Safe (PvE) ruleset, built on top of the old Mythyn server. For more information on the latter, have a look at this thread.

What's the purpose of this Open Weekend?

The main purpose is to check server and client stability in the light of the new anti-hack implementations.

Is there a NDA? Can I stream/make videos of Linkrealms?

There is no NDA. You are free to stream the game, upload videos, images, blog posts, and show / discuss Linkrealms every way you like!

Thank you all for your attention and see you soon on Linkrealms!

• I'm excited already, I hope this game becomes a huge hit once it reaches Steam EA. Good job for making an amazing game and good luck for the future to the team. Regards, D.

• I read somewhere that you guys was working on some easter event, will it be live during those days?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This post is deleted!

• @Alchemy the patcher window said April 1st but has been changed now - I also hoped it might be this weekend - next weekend it is!

• well that explains that.

thanks for the heads up

This post is deleted!

• they added 1st april cas of april fools ,so they fooled u all.

@Gorstak said:

they added 1st april cas of april fools ,so they fooled u all.

I don't know if they have that were Prometheus is from lol

• @Alchemy said:

@Snirp I work next weekend sadly.. I was happy and waiting this whole week for today.. I'm a bit disappointed. Ehh.. Back to RuneScape until release then I guess or until they get the /set commands working on the Test server until then I won't be sitting around waiting.. -_-

No wonder i couldn't get those to work for me. I thought i was doing it wrong :p

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

maby ill play >.<

• any chance we can get that time translated to GMT? I have no idea what CEST or EDT means.

@Bludragon said:

any chance we can get that time translated to GMT? I have no idea what CEST or EDT means

I do believe it's 10:00 AM Thursday your time

• ummm that makes it 34 hours difference, are you sure about that?

@Bludragon said:

ummm that makes it 34 hours difference, are you sure about that?

Not really lol google it :p

• already did, it's 11 am pst or cest is +2 gmt

@Bludragon said:

already did, it's 11 am pst or +2 gmt

I was close heh

• @Bludragon said:

already did, it's 11 am pst or cest is +2 gmt

CEST is GMT+2 indeed :)

Servers are now up!

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Pain
    Houses disappeared. =( tanks

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.