Pre-Steam Open Weekend #2 (April 8th)

@Sativao said:

@Pain
    Houses disappeared. =( tanks

How much time did you have remaining at the end of the last open weekend? We stated that we will reimburse players of the time lost, however the countdown on your realm time does not stop in between closed beta phases.

• I had nearly 25-30 days left before the first weekend open beta...
    and i had to put another claim stake that weekend cause time was running out.
    This weekend my house is gone too.
    I don't know how about the spawners i had in the house.. now i will figure out..

• where do i find the things left in my house and now i don't see them anymore?
    i had 3 chests full of things that now i cannot find....
    7 spawners of skeleton
    1 of ghosts
    1 of zombies..
    1 rooster perk with a rooster...
    maybe i have to wait and see if theyu appear again after replacing the house?

@Dreworok said:

where do i find the things left in my house and now i don't see them anymore?
    i had 3 chests full of things that now i cannot find....
    7 spawners of skeleton
    1 of ghosts
    1 of zombies..
    1 rooster perk with a rooster...
    maybe i have to wait and see if theyu appear again after replacing the house?

You will not be able to see or access any of your items inside of your realm until the next server reset.

As for the time on your realm, we are currently aware of this issue and looking into it. All time lost will be reimbursed if not this weekend then shortly after the Steam EA release.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Pain
    I bought the house on the first day of the last Open Weekend and i have 20 days
    before the game close the first time this year and also lost time home.

tanks sorry for bad english.

• The rooster 🐔 are 17 days old....so they will all be dead by the next open server....i think the spawners I had are gone too.. I am looking forward the steam release to see things fixed . Regards. All the best. Dreworok

• @Prometheus said:

What's the purpose of this Open Weekend?

The main purpose is to check server and client stability in the light of the new anti-hack implementations.

@Developers @Prometheus And what about bug fixes. The game has still old anoying bugs.

Im 5 min in the game and i see that still when i hit a bandite some hits didnt cause any damage to the mob but i see that the hit was for 37 hp. Sometimes i see that the mob is healed not damaged by my hit. Wery anoying bug for low hp mobs because normally you would be able to kill them in one/2 hits but this is adding to them another hit.

This is only one example of an old bug that is not fixed. You are continuously adding new features to the game and this is wery good but please fix also bugs that are reported so many times.

• Is it worth me buying to get in game now?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@rasiem said:

Is it worth me buying to get in game now?

It's still worth a good buy. Think about it this way prices could go up when steam release is here plus you get great perks with your founder pack's and once you pay now you won't have to pay again when the steam release gets here

• Well I bought it but the game is a bit lonly atm, I am in the graveyard if you want to join me in game.

@rasiem said:

Well I bought it but the game is a bit lonly atm, I am in the graveyard if you want to join me in game.

I just got home from a really long flight or I would join you. I'm exhausted from travel heh

• @rasiem said:

Well I bought it but the game is a bit lonly atm, I am in the graveyard if you want to join me in game.

The Test Server is open for Prince founders only, and it's quite empty indeed as one can expect. However, worry not: Steam Early Access launch is scheduled for May! That's only a couple weeks away! Then game servers will be definitely full :)

@Prometheus said:

@rasiem said:

The Test Server is open for Prince founders only, and it's quite empty indeed as one can expect. However, worry not: Steam Early Access launch is scheduled for May! That's only a couple weeks away! Then game servers will be definitely full :)

It seems so far away :(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.