How to play Linkrealms

• Hi everyone,

since nowadays we are in a quite peculiar transitional phase, the answer to the question "how do I play Linkrealms?" may be not so straightforward. Therefore, here is a list of bullet points for you explaining what is the state of the game today and how to get access to it.

1. Linkrealms will be Free To Play after its official release. No ETA for the official release has been announced yet.
    2. As of today, and as long as the game is in Beta, you need to purchase a Founder Pack to play. Even the smallest one, the Settler pack, grants full access to the game. Once the game hits Steam Early Access, buying the game there will be like buying a Settler Founder Pack on our website.
    3. Even if you have purchased a Founder Pack, you can only play when a testing phase is running. Once the game hits Steam Early Access (ETA: May 2016), the game servers will be permanently open.
    4. If you really want to play the game right now, you can purchase a Prince Founder Pack and play on the Test Server, which is always open. Once the game is released on Steam Early Access, the Test Server will keep existing for Prince founders only as a place where players have some "Game Master" powers and can test new features before they are released on the Live Servers.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask your questions in this topic.

Thanks for reading and enjoy Linkrealms!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for the correction here, @Prometheus
    Curious if you'd be willing to clarify:

1. Will non-found accounts attached to a beta key be allowed continued access to the game?
    2. Will non-found accounts who accessed the game during the open weekend be given continued access?
    3. Will non-founder accounts that have been used to purchase credits be given continued access?
    4. Will the founder prices differ from the price of purchasing the game on steam?

I realize the first few were answered by your #2, but I wanted to be sure before giving you all of my money. :p

• @Holya said:

Thanks for the correction here, @Prometheus
    Curious if you'd be willing to clarify:

1. Will non-found accounts attached to a beta key be allowed continued access to the game?
    2. Will non-found accounts who accessed the game during the open weekend be given continued access?
    3. Will non-founder accounts that have been used to purchase credits be given continued access?
    4. Will the founder prices differ from the price of purchasing the game on steam?

I realize the first few were answered by your #2, but I wanted to be sure before giving you all of my money. :p

1. Yes
    2. Nope
    3. Nope
    4. Nope

:)

• @Prometheus Thanky-thanky

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.