Game not running

• Ok, not sure the servers are up but I read in another thread they were. I open the game and get the updater and when I click on 'Start LinkRealms' the launcher disappears and nothing loads. I'm running Windows 10 and tried setting as Admin and running as Windows 7. Anyone have any other suggestions.

@Shibby have you tried re-downloading the game? We've updated our download client to include the latest patch, try deleting and reinstalling the game and let me know if it works for you (if you haven't already).

Here is a link: http://download.linkrealms.com/Linkrealms_Setup.exe

• Thanks for the quick reply. I will try that now and get back to you.

• Still doing the same thing. I checked the firewall and it's set to allow traffic.

Ok, had to turn off active control in Bit Defender. Have to do the same thing to run Black Desert. All set now but it would be nice if it could be fixed so I don't have to.

Did you install it to the default file location or somewhere else? Try temporarily disabling your virus protection such as Avast, Mcafee, AVG or whichever one you use long enough to see if the game will launch with them disabled.

We are still trying to figure out the cause of this issue, seems only a select few are experiencing log in problems.

• I've got it working. It was Bit Defender active virus control. It needs to be turned off.

@Shibby said:

I've got it working. It was Bit Defender active virus control. It needs to be turned off.

Awesome! Thank you for reporting this.

• @Shibby said:

I've got it working. It was Bit Defender active virus control. It needs to be turned off.

Hi Shibby, we'll drop a patch tomorrow for this, let us known if after you can run it without disabling Bit Defender!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.