Pve server



  • Me and some others are at pve server still in old city,thers no npcs and its off the map,how do i go to new map?


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    I ran to the troll dungeon and when I exited it put me back to the new exit


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    My Prince items are missing from the PvE server. I out leveled the practice weapon while in the tutorial area and now can't use it in the regular world, but the vendor is STILL selling 0 damage weapons.


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Coverchrg said:

    My Prince items are missing from the PvE server. I out leveled the practice weapon while in the tutorial area and now can't use it in the regular world, but the vendor is STILL selling 0 damage weapons.

    Try drag and drop it around in your inventory. Usually works for me



  • @Gorstak @Clavicus something went wrong with the position update we performed. We'll fix the issue in today's patch.

    @Coverchrg founder items missing from PvE server will be coming back later today! Sorry for the inconvenience.


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Prometheus said:

    @Gorstak @Clavicus something went wrong with the position update we performed. We'll fix the issue in today's patch.

    @Coverchrg founder items missing from PvE server will be coming back later today! Sorry for the inconvenience.

    So on my PvE character am I supposed to be getting all of my Founder items? or is that only for the PvP server? I'd rather play the PvE server.



  • @Alchemy said:

    @Prometheus said:

    @Gorstak @Clavicus something went wrong with the position update we performed. We'll fix the issue in today's patch.

    @Coverchrg founder items missing from PvE server will be coming back later today! Sorry for the inconvenience.

    So on my PvE character am I supposed to be getting all of my Founder items? or is that only for the PvP server? I'd rather play the PvE server.

    You're supposed to get all your Founder items in both servers :)


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Prometheus No inconvenience, just thought you'd want to know. Thanks for this great game!


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Prometheus said:

    @Alchemy said:

    @Prometheus said:

    @Gorstak @Clavicus something went wrong with the position update we performed. We'll fix the issue in today's patch.

    @Coverchrg founder items missing from PvE server will be coming back later today! Sorry for the inconvenience.

    So on my PvE character am I supposed to be getting all of my Founder items? or is that only for the PvP server? I'd rather play the PvE server.

    You're supposed to get all your Founder items in both servers :)

    Thank you very much for the update can't wait until it's all fixed I love the game and appreciate all of you and the developers work to create this gem! :)


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Prometheus some realms still come up as pvp when you enter them and a lot of places won't let you teleport in or out portal in / out. Can't tell you which one's cuz its seems to be every where


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @Aries said:

    @Prometheus some realms still come up as pvp when you enter them and a lot of places won't let you teleport in or out portal in / out. Can't tell you which one's cuz its seems to be every where

    It just says you're not a owner or friend of this realm. Something like that


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.