Realms

• on classic server yesterday i bought a claim stake cas my realm expired,seted it up,today i log in and it say my realm expires in 5 days? so i have to buy claim stake again?

Did you purchase your claim stake from the bank?

• yea the bank

Those only give you 7 days, it should say so in the item name.

• ok didnt know that,and btw that is quit big hit to take from 30 days to seven lol.

You can only find the 7 day claim stakes at the bank, all of the other ones are still available.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Pain said:

You can only find the 7 day claim stakes at the bank, all of the other ones are still available.

@Developers Speaking of claim stakes I know I had around 2 or 3 years on my realm before the pve server closed down with all the credits with it besides the 80 to 100 creds I might have spent. I will screenshot all the transactions if you need it. Just let me know

Bumping post

• @Aries said:

@Pain said:

@Developers Speaking of claim stakes I know I had around 2 or 3 years on my realm before the pve server closed down with all the credits with it besides the 80 to 100 creds I might have spent. I will screenshot all the transactions if you need it. Just let me know

Checked out and added back, you'll find it all when we hit Steam Early Access :)

@Prometheus said:

@Aries said:

@Pain said:

Checked out and added back, you'll find it all when we hit Steam Early Access :)

Kewl beans thanks buddy

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.