sw beta tester available

• Greetings,

My name is Dominik and I work as software tester 4 years
    I can help You with bug reporting in free time.
    But my requirement is beta testing key.
    I am not planning to pay and play that game after release, but still can help with bug testing
    If you would to appreciate some help, Fell free to contact me

Have a Nice Day
    Dominik

Dominik

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@tester currently the only way to play is to go to this sight https://www.linkrealms.com/founder-packs/#skip-head

Prince packs grant access to the test server and many perks

• Thank You,

Im not sureif you got it, but We are talking about investing My own valuable time for free
    To help You to make Your product more stable and les buggy.
    As I said I will not pay for something what iam not planning to use after release.
    So I will help somewere else otherwise.

Have a nice day.

And send greetings and good luck to your QA for me, if you have some.

• I too help crush all bugs in game. My time too important to play lowly game after release, but you pay me, and I help make game good. I very expertise.

• @tester said:

Greetings,

My name is Dominik and I work as software tester 4 years
    I can help You with bug reporting in free time.
    But my requirement is beta testing key.
    I am not planning to pay and play that game after release, but still can help with bug testing
    If you would to appreciate some help, Fell free to contact me

Have a Nice Day
    Dominik

Dominik

Hi Dominik, thank you for your interest but we are not giving out beta keys right now. You can help us spread the word about game to get one:

http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/25/support-linkrealms-and-get-a-beta-key

Or, as said above, buy a Founder Pack or get the game on Steam! :)

• @Prometheus thanks for copy pasted message, but my offer is no longer valid..

@tester said:

@Prometheus thanks for copy pasted message, but my offer is no longer valid..

It might be but at least he took the time from his busy schedule and answered it in person instead of ignoring you :)

• @tester I've worked as a game tester, shit job by the way. typically you play one section of one level on a computer that is absolutely not in your house. Over. And. Over. Again. For days/weeks/months, for minimum wage. Being a beta tester in the fashion I assume you're suggesting is essentially playing a game that hundreds of others are already playing, to the point several have paid hundreds of dollars to do so. Oh, and I'd point out the reason it's a minimum wage job is because the only skill you need is to describe a bug in writing. The guy who hired me essentially said "if you don't have perfect grammar and punctuation don't apply." Just pointing every single one of your posts has at least one mistake. Also you seem to have cuntitis, a prohibitive trait in any field of work.

@Holya Lol you pretty much hit it right on the head holya. I hated but loved working for blizzard all at the same time

• To be perfectly honest it looks like a kid trying to scam out a free beta key without even looking into what the game is and how are the keys distributed. Seeing how proud was of his "software tester" experience is pretty hilarious too.

• @Deneb besides, it wasn't really that hard to get a Free Beta Key... all they asked was to help spread the word... I got mine by doing that... thanks again Linkrealms... ^_^

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Lol.

Lol. again for 8 chars

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.