@Holya Here are the things I know about you, and the only things that matter to me:
- You destroyed and ruined the pvp server (look at steam reviews)
- I've witnessed you act like a complete asshole (logging into the pve server and saying "why is everyone in plate armor?" and proceeding to tell everyone why and how they're playing the game wrong), disregarding the fact that not everyone gives a shit about having the best stats, and prefer to play games in the traditional manner of "adventuring" or "roleplaying" or for pvp adventurers, "surviving" (it is an mmoRPG after all)
- Stated "dumpstering pve nerds would be fun" (even though you just listed a stupid amount of game stats, so probably shouldn't use the word nerd in an outwardly insulting manner ever again, though i'm aware I very well could have perceived your use of the word "nerd" wrong)
My main point is take care of your game. Don't be the reason nobody likes it.
Assuming you aren't lying about those stats, which i'm sure you aren't, I apologize for the assumption of a frail ego. Mega ignorant and foolish of me. Not to mention desperate for ammo.
My personal conclusion? You're toxic.
What toxic means to me:
- Someone who literally gets a boner from their online activity
a. "I nominate Holya realms" (LR2 game name discussions)
b. You camped out all the dungeons on multiple accounts (assuming so that you could control the entire game and be some kind of king). Look at steam reviews
c. When I met you, and responded to your comment about plate armor, after whatever you said the first thing you made sure to say was "Hi, I'm Holya" (clearly you have a fat head, judging by your need for identification).
- Someone who ruins things for everyone (toxicity is typically associated with poison, and poison with death, server died). Again, look at steam reviews. You're a HUGE factor in game's failure.
- Someone who doesn't understand that no matter how objective one attempts to be, they are still ignorant to the core (I see the irony, don't worry) because we're humans.
I fit one of the above.
You fit all three.
Also just for the purposes of stating i'm not simply some pvp-hater:
- Albion Online, T8 in every game wipe thus far (incase you don't know what Albion Online is, it's an open world full loot sandbox pvp mmorpg, still in beta), with a 1v1 K/D of 2.12
- Runescape, haven't bothered with deadman, but i'm generally a beast pker and would estimate my k/d to be at LEAST 3.0 (though I guess to be fair there are a lot of noobs on Runescape)
- Destiny (Xbox One), top 10,000 in Trials of Osiris, with a K/D of 6.12
- Halo, K/D across Halo 2, 3, Reach, 4, 5 is exactly 4.8
- Dark Soul, I have no clue what my K/D is. But I wreck, and win the majority of my fights. And those Russians and Brazilians do not play. Lol.
I like pvp. No i'm not the best, i'm above average. But I figured i'd throw some of my stats out there to show that i'm not only a "pve nerd".
But overall, yes you're right. I'm attacking you because you don't act how I think you should. But regardless you ruined this game and that upsets me, because I thoroughly enjoy this game and wish it was successful.
It's human nature to defend what said person loves.
Sorry. Not sorry. I'm passionate, i'm sure you get that.
Have a good gaming career @Holya