Will post some more today. looking for new ideas
Posts made by mrari
Was gonna sleep...but then seen the linkrealms icon.....
Almost made it to bed after a long night of linkrealms....spent an hour laying here watching tv andd almost closed my eyes..but then when i seen that sexy icon on my desktop again, i gave up on the bed idea...logging in now...btw Happy 240th Birthday Marines! semper fi!!!!!!!!!!!
Bank slot bug
If i have 99/100 items in my bank and then try to deposit a stacked item i.e. fire essences, the bank rejects the deposit saying that there isnt enough room as if i am depositing more then 1 unique item. I have found that if i remove 1 item from the bank to make it 98/100 i can then deposit my stacked essences. This must be a bug.
RE: How to Center your Game window on screen
You can watch a video on how to do it right here @Riga13
When in the end of the video you click on the arrows at the bottom of the columns to move the whole view on the left, center or right, you are simply changing the "padmode" indeed. No need to do it in the settings.ini file you showed in the beginning of the video
I thought about that after i found the arrows lol.. thanks though for clearing that up haha. made it more complicated then it was
RE: prospecting pan bug
Thanks for helping us figuring out what's going on with the additional details - will be fixed as soon as possible! Hopefully in 1-2 days.
Hi Prometheus, Myself and 2 other players that i know of in game are having this issue too. I can get rid of my stones by dragging them out but the other players cannot remove theirs. i told them to do what you suggested with dying and not retrieving the body but that did not work for them. Any other ideas?
Hi mrari. We are having problems reproducing this bug, since in all our tests everything is working fine. We need additional information, such as:
- Was the prospecting pan menu open when they died?
- Did they die in a safe zone or not?
- Did they find the stones in their inventory when they resurrected, or when they recovered their corpse?
- Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container?
The more details we get the faster it is for us to fix it. Thank you!
- Was the prospecting pan menu open when they died? No but the pan was in my bag when i died. after i retrieved my body i had the stones in my bag but movable.
- Did they die in a safe zone or not? No I died in the pvp area (My realm with the wall bug lol)
- Did they find the stones in their inventory when they resurrected, or when they recovered their corpse? I found stones when i resurrected but the other player i met had the stones already (i dont know how originally) but he resurrected without recovering his body and still had them.
- Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container? i had the pan in my normal inventory not in a container
The bug seems to surface if you die with a prospecting pan in your main backpack and then from there i cant find a way to permanently remove the stones as they have come back multiple times
I uploaded a video because i could not describe the way the stones move with my bag in words as you can see. it would not have done it justice to describe that