It's caused by the poison spell I'm pretty sure. I've caused it to happen to a couple monsters. You cast poison on a monster and when its health reaches 0 instead of it dieing its health bar stretches across the screen and theres no way to kill it
Just a regular guy.
Posts made by Rolex
RE: Mob/Monster with unlimited health!
Features I would like to see added
- I know this has been stated before but I'll say it personally here: Get rid of item bless scrolls or make it so their bless charges are much less. It will make pvp a lot more interesting. I don't think there's anything 'hardcore' about being able to bless everything.
- Make it so chests inside houses can be lootable by anyone who gets inside. This makes hiding/stealth chars even more interesting.
- make some sort of IDOC system for when peoples realms are about to collapse and instead of the stuff inside their realm being saved, have it drop to the ground to be looted if someone fails to pay for stake time.
- make it so people can walk through any gate regardless if they are friended to that realm or not so that way if the housing loot option (#2 above) was implemented people would be more careful about gates and also you can gate people into gank traps if they carelessly just wonder into a gate.
- More crowd control. Right now the mages freeze spell doesn't freeze a player long enough to be able to chain any sort of combo.
- spiritualism is still over powered compared to sorcery the 'cast time' can't be interrupted like sorcery can which doesn't make sense. I think if the cast times were atleast interruptible it would help level the playing field a bit. Right now there;s no way for a player with out sorcery to be able to pvp against someone who has it.
- I know this has been mentioned before also: people should be flagged if they are attacked or attack another player so they can't just run away from battles. At least they should be flagged if they were the one who attacked first.
- housing stake price raised substantially. (I think 100k per 30 days is good)
- The portable banks that came with the founder packs should not be permanently blessed. It's by far the most over powered item in the game and pretty much kills the risk of traveling with important items. People just carry a bank around in their back packs and take important stuff out as they need it and put it away especially if they are being attacked. Pretty ridiculous. I have one but I'm willing to take the sacrifice in favor of a better game to have it not be blessed.
RE: How is LinkRealms gonna compete with Albion online?
@Kaz-The-Unknown kaz i just emailed u check it real quick